Thursday, September 24, 2020

Facebook Account Totally Purged(High Tech Censorship) - By Harsha Sankar

 

Dear Citizen,                                   September 2020

         My main Facebook account was totally pulled from its existence over three weeks ago. It still has not been restored. I immediately submitted my official ID as per their request. They acknowledged its receipt but they yet to reply.  I was not hacked! FB officially vanished my account. They gave no reason or notice.  Not only cannot I post or comment, so many of my photos,especially wedding photos, are gone.11.5 years of posts are wiped as well.

         This is all politically motivated by FB.  The idea of my posts on FB is to reach out to those who may not agree with me. I wanted to reach out to those who were either neutral, apathetic, or those who I knew would initially strongly disagree with me.This is the biggest reason why I tolerated any and all comments. However, FB now will no longer allow that to be possible. Usually when an individual is placed in FB jail, he or she is not able to post. However, their account is still intact and it can still be viewed by them and others.

I did post many itemized written points that could be perceived as controversial about politicians. However, I know about the "Good Ole Boy Network" in the USA and especially in S.W. Virginia. I certainly have the right to express my views and doubts. I certainly did post about how the "legal profession" have taken over the courts and all proceedings, "lawyering" people to abject submission in the process. I have been the recipient of adverse consequences because of my "critique" of the BAR Attorneys for the least 30 years. The reason for the total deletion could be the preceding. Who knows?

I would like to finally mention that I am not a racist against any race. I truly believe that everyone needs to be treated the same regardless of race and ethnicity. In my view, no one should use race or ethnicity as an excuse for anything. I did not wait until I was 52 years old to become a racist. It is my firm belief that the authority of the police officer must be respected properly at a scene in which a possible crime may have taken place because of the possibility of presumptive imminent danger. That officer represents the State and we all must co-operate as much as we can in that specific crucial situation. Furthermore, if one truly believes police officers are racist against people of his or her race, the last thing that individual should do is give those police officers an excuse to commit a physical act against him or her. Common sense should apply at all times.

FB and Big Tech continue its purge of alternate viewpoints. The days of darkness are upon us. The time to resist is now.

                                       Very Truly Yours,
                                       Harsha Sankar
                                       908 Valley Ridge Road
                                       Covington, Virginia 24426

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home