Thursday, January 11, 2007

2nd letter regarding Lawyer Conspiracy In Small Town,U.S.A

Dear Citizen,

I sued, in May 2002 the attorney(Dabney L. Pasco) for public defamation .He had the local newspaper publish his second lawsuit(technically his lawsuit against Fast Mart,Inc) which stated I had or have had a mental condition which,by rendering me delusory,paranoid, and abnormal, caused me to engage in reckless,socially unacceptable behavior(he was referring to my wide circulation of letters).This article was published on February 24,1997.

On April 26th,one day after I had gotten out of jail,his remark that "I had engaged in a pattern of falsely accusing people" was published in the Roanoke Times. Obviously these assertions are totally false.They were made out of the scope of Judge Byrd's ruling.If Judge Byrd allowed Pasco to review the misleading,slanderous,and defamatory medical record compilation by this unethical and dangerous doctor,then Byrd is in clear violation of the law.If Mr.Pasco did not illegally gain knowledge of these leaks,then on what basis did he publish this lawsuit filled with these statements in the Virginian Review?

While the medical records were not as nearly negative as Pasco's slanderous and libelous statements, the trauma that I experienced from the doctor who compiled these records was enormous.It is indescribable the emotional harm inflicted on me by not just the public defamation,humiliationand "branding",but also by the overmedication and random,reckless,and frequent change of highly potent,inappropriate,and toxic medication. These statements continue to cause extremely bad memories to resurface.

I can scientifically prove this doctor engaged in highly unethical medical practices and thus should have no credibility.He and his wife seem to be doctors "on the run" because they have shifted practices so many times.I was informed about this by the Virginia Psychiatric Board,the American Psychiatric Board, or the psychiatric branch of the Virginia Medical Board.

I sued for the amount seized from me (85,309.00). It was dismissed in August 7th, 2002 due to the expiration of statute of limitations.

Very Truly Yours,

Harsha Sankar
201 Interstate Drive
Covington,Virginia24426

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home