Thursday, January 11, 2007

Lawyer Conspiracy In Small Town U.S.A.

Dear Citizen,

I thought I would write about my own harrowing experience with lawyer-judicial tyranny as a small and common example of how the lawyer monopolized judiciary are"raping"Americans. Fortunately I was blessed to obtain publicity for this "railroading."Many are forced to suffer in silence.

The conspirators were Judge Duncan M.Byrd,attorney Dabney L.Pasco,and the two local prosecutors(Commonwealth AttorneyJ.Christopher Alderson and AssistantCommonwealth Attorney Edward K.Stein)In the middle of February 1996,my surveiilance people(James Bayne,Kevin Johnson)of my former store (The Quikster Food Mart located on 810 C. Madison Street,Covington,Virginia)reported that a theft of two bottles of wine had taken place after he had reviewed the videotape.Since the tape recorded transactions in the middle to third week of January, we deduced the theft took place at that time. We reviewed the recorded incident on the Store's black-n-white time-lapse recorder, which allowed us to watch the theft at one-third the regular speed.While the surveillance people did not recognise the culprit,I did after reviewing it twice.

I called the police and told them a high school student(a young black man) had stolen two wine bottles from the Quikster. I was informed by them to contact the juvenile probation officer since the person who I honestly thought stole the products(R.M.Ellis,Jr.)was under age. On February 28th,I spoke to this intake officer and told him what I believed to be the absolute truth. He(Jon Gilbert)then had me go the magistrate and sign a sworn affidavit to this effect.

On March 23rd,I was subponaed to the trialof R.M.Ellis Jr.,which lasted twenty minutes.The prosecutor(Assistant Commonwealth's Attorney)Edward Stein had not even reviewed the tape.(Howis it possible for a person to prosecute if he/she is not convinced of the defendant's guilt? How can they prove it to the judge or jury?) After the twenty minute episode,Mr.Stein reviewed it with the juvenile's parents.

Approximately ten days later,I receive a threatening letter from Mr.Pasco(who has close ties with the Commonwealth Attorney).When I tried to contact Mr.Stein,he hung upon me twice.It took me nearly three months before I obtained the tape back from the Court.I was told neither the judge in the juvenile criminalcase nor Mr.Alderson would authorise its release.
After writing to and calling the Commonwealth'sAttorney's office,I (along with nearly ten-twelve others who provided support) staged a demonstration in front of the Courthouse to finally obtain its release.After further extensive review of the tape,the culprit was another young black man(Carlos Jeter).I had two other people, including his uncle,to verify this.

To condense this story,suit was filed on June 11th,1996. Judge Byrd unconstitutionally subponaed my medical records(over a decadeold)from the local hospital.He then orders me to surrender all my financial data to Mr.Pasco as well as provide consent for him to release the medical records(accurate or distorted) to Mr.Pasco.I then refuse, citing no relevancy proven and that this ruling violated my 4th Amendment Rights(I later mentioned this also was in violation of federal and Virginia statutory law). Furthermore,I conveyed to the judge fromthe beginning only the Commonwealth Attorney can officially charge and prosecute an individual based on their perception of evidence and that they should be responsible for the harm inflicted on the juvenile (At most,he and his guardian lost an hour and a half time and a couple hundred dollars in lost income and attorney fees).The prosecutor does not represent the victim,which was my store.

The judge(D.M.Byrd)charges me with contempt of court and rules me in default of judgment.He then incarcerates me until I agree to provide him permission to release this doctor's compilation and financial data to plaintiff's counsel. After I spend nine weeks in jail and still refuse, judgment by Byrd is granted against me for $80,300.00(April 25th,1997).

The Virginia Supreme Court and U.S.Supreme Court refuse to hear my petition.


I swear the preceding is true.

Harsha Sankar April 13, 2000

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home